Can't pick up items

Hi,

I cannot pick up some items on the ground after moving into Liath’s road again after a town portal. I have tried hiding/showing tooltips, but still unable. I have attached a video of this happening. I had some internet outage previously and haven’t restarted the game, so I guess that might be a cause.

Doubt its related to an internet outage… but it could just be it some kind of transient problem.

• Did it happen in any subsequent maps? (i.e. before restarting)
  • Did it continue to happen after a restart of the game?
    • If it did happen again after restarting the game, I would suggest you verify the game files if you are using Steam to make sure nothing has messed up the install files…

It didn’t happen since, as I remember it was only that instance of the map. No problems since.

I know it’s not my domain to guess, but the reason I said internet outage might have something to do with it is because I was in game when the internet died and I didn’t even notice, only noticed a big freeze (3-4 seconds) when I got the first few new skill points with no connection, which I later assumed would be something like steam cloud trying to sync, but unable to.

Probably just a hiccup in the game then… especially as it went away in the next loaded map…

Internet connectivity is only needed for game verification when you first start and obviously for online chat… nothing else uses the internet right now… The freeze could have been the chat timing out and maybe that borked something in the game at that exact moment in the particular map you had running…

Steam cloud saves should only kick in when you exit the game properly. They dont update while playing that I know of.

If it keeps happening then you should probably make copies of the game logs each time it happens (as they are overwritten) and post them here with as much info as you can remember about each occurance. Thats probably the only way that the devs would have any hope of replicating the issue to try and trace and fix it…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.