Can't log in

A lot of people including me just can’t log in into the game. Any update from staff? What’s going on?

Having the same issue. I get " [LE-13] Authentication Error" after it tries to connect for about a minute.

Having the same issue. I get " [LE-13] Authentication Error" after it tries to connect for about a minute. I get ir rigth after te “Your account is beguien used in another divice”

Samesies

Same, typically completely closing Steam then reopening worked. I tried that, and it was not logging in [LE-13].

same here

Same here - Western Canada if that matters.

same problem. Just bought the game, been messing with trying to link my steam account and have no idea what to do or where to do it or how to do it. Getting LE-13 error, takes me to their support to contact them, tried that with no response, and then tried their ‘Link Steam Account’ thing which just takes me to a page that tells me “Failed to complete the request”.

Super annoying, game looked fun and basically burned 2 hours trying to figure this out.

I downloaded an update on steam and can play the game again

same here :frowning:

I just logged out of all of my active sessions on my account page and it works now.

After 2 password changes and 5-6 tries i managed to log in.

Steam update appears to have fixed it just now

Had the same problem LE-13 or LE-14. I fully closed down Steam and after restart it prompted an update of Last Epoch. After that I could login and play. Worth trying!

Steam update to version Beta 0.8.1E seems to resolve the issue…

Standalone client update seems to be still coming…

Steam as per usual seems to be the thing. Any ways game is updating now.

Hello,

We are very sorry for the problems encounted so far today.

Please see this thread for more information regarding the problem & available workarounds.