Cant log in on my character

This is happening to me for ONLINE after having updated for Beta 0.9 = I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and cannot connect.

I erased all characters, Offline and online
and attempted to create a new character for online and it will not let me load into the game, IE it starts a map loading process but never loads. Offline works fine. Attempted to connect Online after creating a new character Offline and loading the game. This resulted in the same permanent “connecting” loading screen and diagonal square (diamond) loading screen overlay.

This was all happening after Rollback issues locked me out of being able to access my characters. There was a level 34 mages - that was disappearing from the selection options and a level 2 that was populating. I deleted the level 2 and the level 34 appeared. But i could not connect Online. I deleted all characters - created two new online chars different classes to no avail.

I erased all characters, Offline and online
and attempted to create a new character for online and it will not let me load into the game, IE it starts a map loading process but never loads. Offline works fine. Attempted to connect Online after creating a new character Offline and loading the game. This resulted in the same permanent “connecting” loading screen and diagonal square (diamond) loading screen overlay.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.