Can't get past Monolith 80 and 85

But if it’s the second time he does the AoE so you know that it’s a very big AoE, even if you don’t know specifically how large, you’ve pulled him in one direction, why would you continue to run in that direction?

After I got used to the mechanics of the fight I never had an issue with him on a Sentinel & I’ve usually just run out of the way with just the 10-30% movement speed on my boots.

That’s called panic. :wink:

3 Likes

I decided to just facetank it, but hey, that’s just me :stuck_out_tongue: My build is incredibly tanky but all the bosses take about 25-30 min to kill :rofl: Only boss I have problems with is Lagon but I’m tweaking my build to sustain his beam too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey,

I just made a Highlight for the boss you’re struggling with, same build than you pretty much, it’s selfmade so idk if things are differents but the spell is the same. Hope it helps, tape is from like 10 days ago so nothing changes in term of stats etc

The affixes are pretty juicy too : Twitch

Make sure your Necrotic resistance is maxed for this fight and have as much armor as your build will allow. You also want to make certain you have your movement key reserved for the big AOE attack.

If push comes to shove, perhaps invest some time in a durable Sentinel build such as boardman21’s Regifter Paladin; you can face tank the Emperor no problem with that build and it will allow you to see further content.

Yeah! You would have known that for the very first time. I guess you always run around that dragon 2 rounds, then to the opposite site, collecting some health potions on the way, sorting inventory and answering forum posts…

So Mr. Smarty, you didn’t even know that this is an issue. You obviously just always chose the right way by accident. Don’t pretend this all is smart playing!

:dizzy::fist_right:
:wink::v:

Have you hacked my webcam?

Always watching…

:eyes::point_left:

Don’t get discouraged by boss mechanics.

All bosses in LE are extremely fair IMO and once you got a hang of them they become very easy to deal with, but some of them still keep you on your toes, even when you know how to deal with them.

As i can see plenty of people helped you out already and you figured out the mistake you made.

But just in case , if you need more help in the future i am doing a shameless self-plug here:

This does include all 10 MoF Bosses (including the 3 new ones from Patch 0.8.1)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.