Can't get Passive Points

Since I logged in again the other day my Necromancer has unable to get new passive points. The last 2 level ups didn’t yield any passive points so to test I went and specialized one of my passive points and, although the point was removed from the node on my passive tree, I didn’t get the passive point back. Currently missing a total of 4 passive points. Honestly don’t want to continue playing this character if they’re going to be unable to get their passive points. After switching characters and going back the Necromancer was able to respec points again but I’m still missing 4 points. I don’t know if it was triggered by levelling up or if something else is at play.
DxDiag.zip (15.4 KB)
Player.log (124.0 KB)
le_graphicsmanager.ini (530 Bytes)

Was the character a legacy character from prior to 7.10? They removed some of the passive quest rewards.

They are somewhat old but I checked and wasn’t having this issue on my other old characters. If that’s it though that’s fine.

If it’s just 4 points then yes, this will be it.

Alright, thx. I was having a bit of a heart attack.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.