Cant create the game

No controller and right now i am getting [LE-13] Authentication error.

Hm… Le authentication errors are different… can you login to the EHG website https://lastepoch.com/player/account/overview just to make sure your username password is correct…

I was always logging via steam so i dont even have account. This account is just to message on forums.
I reinstalled game and no longer getting LE auth.
Switched to fullscreen and still not working, closed game and deleted le_graphicsmanager and again getting LE auth errors.
le_graphicsmanager.ini (493 Bytes)

Sorry about this! We’re looking into the problem now. Could you please also upload your Saves folder? It’s located in the same place as your log file. Add it to a .zip and upload it here. Thanks!

1 Like

Saves.zip (3.9 KB)

Try deleting your Saves folder (you can just move it to somewhere else) and see if you can get into game then.

If you can, make a new character. The you should be able to drag your saves back in.

Same problem here, can’t Enter Game with old characters or newly created characters.

EDIT: I’m on Steam.

Moved Saves folder on the deskop, started game but all characters was still there. Enter game still not working.

If you save files re-appeared it sounds like Steam automatically downloaded them from the cloud. Try disabling steam cloud, or running the game’s executable directly so it doesn’t use Steam (you’ll have to login manually though)

I disabled steam cloud, deleted Saves folder, stared game and created new charracter (i had to restart game to see created character in list) but Enter game still not working.

I have same problem with old and new chars.

Tested:

1. Game verification on Steam
  2. Turn off Steam cloud saves
  3. Delete save folder
  4. Created new char

all in one attachment: Saves+log+ini+dx.zip (71.1 KB)

We’ve found a potential cause and we’re working on a fix. Unfortunately it will require a hotfix patch to deploy.

Thx for info so I have time to read new book :wink:

Thx for info

thx for info

Hey all! We’re finalizing some things for the builds and should be expecting a hotfix in the next couple hours if all is well.

Sorry for the delays, we moved as quickly on it as we could.

Hi again! Beta 0.8.3b is out now. Please let us know if this problem persists, and upload your log files again if so. Thanks!

HI, I just loaded both chars. Only quick test cause I was on way to bed (4 am here).

1 Like

its working… thx a lot for quick fix… :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.