Cannot unlock empowered monoliths

same here, offline and created like 3 months ago

Same here, hopefully we get a response from the devs about this.

My situation:

• Offline char
  • Completed all 3 level 90 mono (got blessings)
  • Haven’t completed campaign questline fully (can’t find any info if this is required)
  • Nothing happens when walking to the middle junction of the 3 level 90 monos

I have the same issue. New offline character with start of 0.9

any solutions? rly want to take my necro to lvl 100 monos …

Same issue here guys on an online char. Nothing happening in middle island after completing the 3 lvl 90 mono and getting the blessings. I was hoping to farm empowered :frowning:

EDIT : Ok so I left the game and relogged and it is now working. Do any of you still have the issue with offline characters even after relogging ?

Sorry about this, we’ll work on getting a fix as soon as possible!

For those encountering this problem, this information would be helpful:
At the center island, do the 3 indicators light up to show that you’ve completed the 3 requisite timelines?
When you approach the center island, does the camera pan over to the catalyst in the middle? If so, can you then walk over and click on that catalyst and receive the “empowered timelines unlocked” message? If the camera does not return control to you after it pans over the catalyst, that’s also valuable information.
Is the center catalyst accessible, or is the ground not formed around it, preventing access?
Does any of this change if you leave the Monolith of Fate and re-enter it? If you’re in online, you’ll need to stay outside the Monolith of Fate for 1 minute to get a new instance.

Posting your player log would also be helpful: https://support.lastepoch.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260805192629-The-Game-s-Log-File

4 Likes

For me is like this, no light up and finished quest.

Player.log (42.6 KB)
Player-prev.log (139.0 KB)

I have exactly identical situation. No lights up with all 3 lvl 90 Monoliths done

So in order (Offline character, created in 0.8.5f) :

• No, not lighting up after doing it. (I completed 2 monos [lvl 90 ones] in 0.8.5 and the last in 0.9 and after i did one again in 0.9 it did not light up)
  • No, the camera stays on me. The camera only pans if i open a portal to the monolith of fate and than port back. Than the camera pans out and i lose controll of the character and the UI disappears (if i press esc i can hear the “pop-up” sound of esc menu).
    Nothing1 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB
  • The ground is not formed and the catalyst is not showing as interactable
  • These does not change no matter what i do (relog, restart, doing one mono again)

Player.log (18.2 KB)
Player-prev.log (72.1 KB)

First time I play so character created in version 0.9

I created a new offline character with 0.9 release and completed the three level 90 monoliths. I got blessings from each. The center chest doesnt do anything…I cant unlock the empowered monoliths. I have logged off and on multiple times with no remedy.

Player Log attached

Player.log (76.8 KB)

I must admit having an answer from you guys on this topic is very reassuring!

Get used to it. :wink: I have been here for years, through many patches and updates and EHG are a league above other devs companies when it comes to interaction with players and getting things done & fixed. Sure, they cannot always wave a magic wand and do things instantly, but when they say they are working on something you can be pretty sure that they actually are.

1 Like

I am also getting the same issue - offline character made pre 0.9 will monitor this thread for updates

playing offline. made a new char for 0.9. beat the 3 level 90 monos and walked to the the centre island. nothing happened. it doesn’t light up. no cutscene. there’s no path to the centre the ground is missing. clicking on it does nothing. quest page says I only have the alternate blood frost and death timeline to unlock. on chapter 8 of the campaign. monolith stats are correct as well. says 10/10 unlocked/done.

The cutscene only gets triggered when opening a portal at the center island going to town and then taking it again to get back to the island

Reopening the game doesnt made the center thing click-able and repeating the portal stuff just plays the cutscene again and freezes the camera

ive also completed all timelines (and the connections between them)

The character was made on may 9th with the 0.9 patch as an Offline character

Video of the bug: vlc-record-2023-03-12-04h48m58s-Last Epoch 2023.03.12 - 04.46.21.08.DVR.mp4-
Player.log (72.1 KB)

offline character created a couple days before 0.9

all monoliths and quests completed

no cutscene, no lit up indicators, no path to the middle, nothing clickable. Using a portal from the location and returning does trigger the cutscene but then the game becomes stuck/camera does not return control. Exiting the game and restarting had no effect.

Player-prev.log (670.7 KB)

Same problem. two offline chars, same deal. no cutscene, no option to click. nothing.

I can confirm taking a portal out and back into the area causes the cutscene to begin but will freeze and become unplayable

I managed to fix it by doing a monolith. Tping to Last Ruin and then running to the center island

HTH

1 Like