Cannot log in after 200 hours

Hello,

I am still unable to log in after the Sands update. Epoch loads to the account screen, never gives me an option to choose my account, and then I get an hourglass before the program crashes. This has happened over 100 times now.

I’ve spoken to multiple helpdesk people over emails, but they stop responding. I’ve followed a handful of advice like verifying the integrity, reinstalling, sending my date and gamelogs, etc, etc. Nothing has worked and then I get ghosted by your help staff. Maybe they go on vacations or something. I get that people are busy, but this has been an issue for months now and I’m losing patience. If someone can actually help me, that would be nice.

I love the game and understand it is beta, but this has been the worst issue I’ve ever experienced with any game whatsoever

Faced the same problem. The only solution I have found is connecting and playing through a VPN. Most likely the ip-address from which we are playing is banned.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.