Can i play without crashes?

I have been playing since the release, initially everything was fine, after the latest updates, the game crashes either immediately or after downloading to a certain location (bazaar, for example), after passing several monoliths, it is simply impossible to play, I have already tried everything, reinstalled the game, windows, crashes anyway, also noticed memory leaks, after a few hours (if you’re lucky and it doesn’t crash) the game starts eating 2 times more memory and crashes already due to lack of memory. Specs: 16 GB of RAM, Ryzen 5 7535, RTX 4060

This would be a Bug Reports

Have you created a Bug Report with the ingame bug reporter? That will send the devs your logs.

If not you can also attach your logs and system infos here

not sure if its the same crashing issue like i had, but what stopped the constant crashing at least once an hour during loading screens was setting the graphics quality setting to ‘low’.
the game also creaates crash dumps und stores the games log file for the crashed session at \AppData\Local\Temp\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Crashes the logs there always had a memory error as last entry before the crash.