Can a dev actually tell us if Amalgam of Primalists stacks with multiple Golems?

Been playing this game off and on since 2019 and still there’s no definitive answer. Can someone just say if this stacks or not? One latest post about Aaron’s Will made it seem like it was not really worth it (if they could tell) so what’s the point in stacking two golems if 3+ is just bad? That’s just a waste of 5 talent points then? I feel that should be remade then somehow.
Follow up thing would be under Minions tab, if there’s items that give armor why can’t we see their armor amount? There’s one space left if you didn’t want to double up on some of the other texts.

1 Like

Have you tried testing it with the node that gives 2 golems?

I’ve played off and on and couldn’t tell then. Since they change up (whenever spectral golems were removed) I’m still leveling back up to that point to test.

I just played quite a bit recently and I am of the opinion that it probably does.

The reason for this is I happened to also be using an Abomination just to tank and soak damage, and it could just be my imagination but I’m fairly certain it got way more flimsy when I reduced my bone golems down to one. I also noticed other minions dying more. But both could just be a function of fewer golems being around to tank for them.

I’d say it’s worth taking either way, but I really hope we find out for certain about this somehow eventually.

I’m having the opposite experience. I was getting +675 armor from my abomination but I swapped it for bone golems and things seem to be dying more from the +400 armor so if it’s not doubled, maybe that’s why. Who knows?

Also bumping this just in case anybody knows now. Surprised this still hasn’t been answered.