Built in Dodge mechanic

I’m pretty sure this has come up, and I tried searching but could not find a post specific about this.

As you go further in to endgame, the lack of a dodge mechanic force you to sacrifice too many items and stats, just to boost movement speed, in order to survive boss fights. This issue will undoubtedly just get way worst as more and more pinnacle bosses are introduced in to the game, that will undoubtedly have more death and one shot mechanics that need to be evaded.

So to be fair, and to keep build diversity alive, please consider a dodge/roll mechanic available to all characters. Some characters have movement skills, but functionality is not designed for precise and quick movement on the battlefield, required to avoid the screen wide one shot mechanics of bosses. eg. requires you to target something etc etc.

Yes this has been discussed in the past and the devs are not against it. I have mixed feeling about this, but I do think movement skill and dodge skill should be separated.

Everything in this sentence is an exaggeration at best and willful dishonesty at worst. Just having movement speed on your boots is enough to dodge any mechanic that needs to be dodged. That’s one stat on one item. Many don’t even need that.

If there’s an argument to be made for copying D4’s dodge, you are not making one.

1 Like

My space bar keeps laughing at me! :rofl: :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.