Build Optimization

Hi Everyone,

I’m terrible at optimizing my build. I have the bones in but I am not as successful with it as I would like. Can anyone help me improve?

I’ll see what I can do. I’m asuming CoF based on your gear, right?

1. Considering you are playing Rive with Temporal Warrior, definitely max out Time Legion and Echoing Strikes from your VK passive tree, since your chance to echo is doubled. (Void Bolts, Sorrow and Steel, Void Aegis and even Dread are imo less important when playing Rive.

2. Focused strike with Rive is simply amazing, especially with just 9% crit. IMO it’s significantly better than the lower right side of the tree that you have specced. Reclamation is also supurflous with 6 points into World Eater (VK passive)

3. I personally had a TON of success doing the following, although it may not be your preferred playstyle:

• Getting Gravity’s Edge on Void Cleave and use it as my primary traversal skill. Also spec into Resonating Cleave to trigger Abyssal Echoes automatically.
  • Abyssal Echoes specced into Void Supremacy, Embrace the Darkness, Abyssal Tendrils and Myopia.
  • Getting Chamber of Fate with Erasing Strike.

Essentially what it does is that Void Cleave automatically automatically triggers Abyssal Echoes, which in turn automatically gives you 20% attack speed, 45% time rot chance, blinds targets and 20% more damage to blinded targets for 5 seconds. But more importantly, it also slows enemies hit and gives your next Erasing Strike a whopping 2 x 130% more damage multiplier (Void Supremacy + Chamber of Fate+1 point into Time Loop) against slowed enemies.

Now, the downside to doing this tremendous amount of burst damage is that it’s very mana intensive and you’re going to want a mana pool of 250+ as well as 5 points into Time and Faith (Sentinel passive).

1. Instead of Healing Hands, you might wanna try Anomaly. If you take Time Bubble, Time Lord, Swiftrest and Voidmaw you can actually have a permanent buff that slows and shreds all enemies around you every second, while giving you 20% attack and cast speed, 30% cooldown reduction, and basically tripple your leech. (Decimation not needed with Erasing Strikes guaranteed crits, especially if you also follow my advice and choose Focused Strike with Rive).

This buff along with the buff from Void Cleave (abyssal Echoes) makes you extremely tanky against anything that doesn’t one-shot you, while also increasing your DPS significantly.

1. Definitely try to get your physical resistance higher, since that it the most important res for general mapping imo.

Anyway, those are my 2c. Good luck!

2 Likes

A very good advice
just adjusted my build by ur suggestion!