Bugged Unique

The boots Saurulons Step, do not seem to be adding the 95% critical strike multiplier effect.

I tested both on dummy to see if it was just a character sheet read error. It doesn’t apply and also does not show it applies. Tested by removing gear and at multiple levels of critical multiplier to make sure there wasn’t some kind of crit multi cap interfering.

That’s because the boots give melee crit multi, but the line on the character sheet only shows you generic/global crit multi (it wouldn’t show spell crit multi either).

Interesting. However I tried to test with the boots and without on the dummy and also didn’t seem to notice much (or any difference) either. Unless there is some large attack damage variance that’s further amplified by critical multipliers I’m not sure how to explain the lack of noticeable difference in critical damage (this was all on the dummy btw).

Going from memory off the top of my head without boots I was getting low end crits for 16k and tops of 21k, and with boots it was the same (although there did seem to be less lows, it never reached higher than 21k).

I’ll have to do more testing tonight and post findings.

Hit damage has a variance of +/- 25%, so you’ll need a decent number of hits to get a base line average damage number, then the crit multi is applied for crits. Crits with 200% crit multi do x2 damage, so a max roll Suloron’s will give you nearly x3 damage on a crit, should be fairly obvious.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.