Bugged 5 affix items (no glyph of despair) turning white quality after relogging

Hello,
had a few 3 prefix/suffix items I hit with a rune of discovery that got me 5 affixes and after I relogged in later they all turned white quality :frowning: . just wanted to know if this was intended or if this is considered cheating or will I be able to get these items back. not sure if its possible to get 3 innate prefix/suffix anymore as I am assuming this was a product of a recent patching shuffling around the affixes.
Thanks

It could be older items that got updated with the change in the patches but that would depend on the item type and you havent mentioned it specifically…

Any chance you replicate the problem and show a before/after pic of this kind of thing happening - just to confirm?

ya i can…ima be super sad if it disappears tho give me a min might be my last item that i can do it on

not gona lie this was the first time it looks white WITH 5 affixes usually it just stays yellow xD

and its gone kek, one thing i didnt even realize was it actually moved that mana regen into the suffix when before it would just keep it as a prefix rip

Thanks for sacrificing this item to put up these before and after…

To me this looks like some sort of a bug with the discovery rune & the sealed affix mechanism which allows a 5th affix… just guessing here…

Honestly have never seen this happen before and I use discovery runes on similar items regularly…

Going to have to wait for the devs to see this one and confirm…

ps… In the event that your Install might be causing this - please can you verify Game files through Steam (obviously assuming you are using Steam)… Just to confirm your install is ok.

ya my install is all good thx again for the help

Was this item dropped on a newer patch or an older one?

Any other information you have on the actual process (from item acquisition to bug repro) would be a big help.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.