Bug With Immortal Summit Imperial Era Map

Hey All,

Was going through the campaign again and noticed there’s a slight bug with the waypoint on The Immortal Summit. Mobs were locked in the area shooting arrows and there was an invisible wall preventing them from escaping or me from entering. I went ahead and teleported out the map and back in and found myself stuck within the waypoint with the same invisible wall. Nothing game breaking as I can teleport to Sewers and make my way back up. Encountered this in 0.8.1.

– Update - upon trying to go through the upper area to access the Immortal Citadel, there’s an invisible wall blocking access from both sides of the entry, making it impossible to enter the area and continue the campaign.

Thanks,
Abaoaqu

1 Like

I have the same situation, i also can’t enter the door in the zone as it won’t let me step on the chain terrain.

Its the same here trying out the game for the first time and I am stuck mid campaign.
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

This will be fixed in a hotfix as soon as possible. I’m very sorry for the disruption.

4 Likes

Same here,same thanks in advance.

I know it’s disappointing, but even devs have to sleep some time.

1 Like

The fix for this is now out on Steam for Windows and will be on the Standalone client and Linux as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

3 Likes

Can confirm - able to go to the Immortal Summit now. Thanks for your efforts on fixing this, much appreciated.

Thanks for all your hard work. i know its been tough on you girls/guys during the winter storm in Texas.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.