I saw someone else made this bug post in February, but did not have the output_log file included. My instance was also slightly different than the previous bug report which involved the Rune of Cleansing. Essentially the same result happened.
I attempted to craft my equipped weapon while I had a full inventory. When I Right-Clicked my weapon to return the item to inventory (which would work if I had space)
- The item remained in the crafting window
- The inventory highlight (yellow blue etc) appeared around the item in the window
- The item became un-interactable
- A new item could be placed on top in the crafting window
- If a new item was placed, the old mods would appear in window and the icons would be overlapped
Upon relog, my weapon I had originally placed in the crafting window disappeared.
- I was able to replicate this bug by repeating the same steps immediately after.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Steam version of Last Epoch
Intel® Core™ i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
Original Item in Window
output_log.txt (53.0 KB)