Bug Disintegrate (Tendrils) with Lightning blast

Good evening.
I found 1 bug with skill Disintegrate: Tree Tendrils.
Lightning blast from Tendrils doesnt work correct.
If you get Insidious conduction from Tree Lightning blast.
Disintegrate (Tendrils) doesn’t work.

1 Like

If you think its a bug it should go in the bug forum, ideall with pics of the skill trees.

I hope whatever is done with disintegrate allows procs of lightning blast to scale from cooldown reduction.

before Path in the Marсh 2023. This skills had been worked, but after 0.9 and 1.0 Arcane Accedance and Tendrils doesnt work

CDR never affects any procs unless the proc specifies that it’s affected by CDR or cast speed/etc.

this skills doent work if you ever get Channel or not, For example Light,blst from SuperConductor doesnt work too, Tendrils doesnt work too… I tested this since 2021
And ailment doesnt affect too

earlier this worked

after 1.0. Even ailment from Ligh blst. did be affected

Yeah, I’m not surprised that the channelled node in Lightning Blast disables the proc from Disintegrate, though IMO that should be stated on both nodes in both skills.

i told that Light.blast is even doesnt Channell doesnt work too from Tendrils and Superconductor

doesnt matter what is Light.,blst: chanell or not. This skill doesnt proc from Tendrils and Superconductor too

Oh, I know it is working as intended. I think it should be updated or added in itemization to make build enablement.