Brutal Rive Void Knight 7.10 250k+ Hits

Video

Build Overview

Pros
  • Huge DPS area
  • High Damage
Cons
  • Casting sigils of hope every 3 seconds can be annoying but you get used to it.

Updates

• Initially posted November 28th 2020. Build is currently viable for 0.7.10(a/b/c)

Passives

Sentinel
Void Knight
Paladin

Skills

Sigils of Hope
Lunge
Anomaly
Rive
Smite

Idols

First idol shows is one you want first, the send shown will do if you don’t have 3/4 of the first.

Gear

Below is a Tunklab Gear planner link that has been put together from the gear shown in the build video. This gear doesn’t have to be min-maxed and even at only tier 1 affixes will still be good. I also recommend stacking health and vitality before anything else.

Brutal Rive Void Knight Gear Click Here

Correct me if im wrong, but isnt getting 100% ignite chance enough to have it always active? So all the other points in ignite feel like a waste since ignite isnt really doing dmg so we dont care about many stacks?

No, with most ailments having >100% chance gives multiple stacks.

Yes I understand that, from what I got from the vid ignite is only usefull for extra rive dmg vs ignited targets. And multiple stacks dont increase that dmg(or do they?)

They do, since all stacks do damage for their duration.

You do not need over 100% ignite to get the more rive damage however, alot of the ignite chances are from different things that are not always hitting so the reason i wemt with ignite from several different sources was to have the greatest chance ton have ignite on the enemy on then 3rd hit for the most damage possible.

1 Like

so for leveling do i just stack as much life and vitality as possible or should i mix in crit and damage also?

I would go life vitality and resitance. You can easily get enough damage out of passives and skill tress with the right weapon

is vitality more health or what does it do sorry am new to game!

Vitality gives more health and health regen. So you can essentially get 3 health affixes on some gear

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.