Broken warpath pathing (general)

Been playing a lot of Warpath this weekend, and I’ve run into a number of issues like this in various maps. This one and the Sanctum dungeon one are the worst I’ve encountered, but I’ve run into it in more than half the echo maps.

Issue:
Warpath is unable to path to cursor and instead appears as though it’s hitting a wall. Attempting to move the character there without warpath being channeled works as expected.

Clip (~40s) of warpath pathing issue in Devoured Armoury echo, in the Black Sun timeline.

Thanks,
Nayre

There are quite a few warpath pathing issues - a quick search on the forums will show them… They mostly seem related to specific maps/locations in maps and the “size/space/angle” required to get past certain areas while channelling warpath.

If I recall correctly, the devs have made changes to older maps to fix this but I dont know if every area has been fully tested for the issue - especially the ones that were recently added and older ones recently revamped.

If no-one else has already reported a particular place/area as a problem, then I would suggest you simply report them as you find them - dont even think you need to do a whole video capture - just a screenshot showing some squiggles as to where it gets stuck would probably be more than enough for the devs…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.