Blessings not being discovered after being encountered (and one small suggestion for post-fix)

Greetings! :slight_smile:

I love the idea of discovering blessings, and allowing us to check their effect and range in-game. However, I found that they are not being revealed correctly. Note that I just finished my first empowered monolith, so I havenā€™t had the chance to test this as much as I would like, but I figured I would already make this report as I did already encounter a behaviour that wasnā€™t intended.

When I finish a timeline, I am presented with three offerings, which are correctly added as ā€œrevealedā€ to my blessings interface. When I completed my first empowered timeline, I was presented with three other blessings, at their empoweredā€¦ well, power. However, instead of being added to the ā€œrevealed blessingsā€ tab, for a total of six (three regular and three empowered), I only have three revealed, in their non-empowered state, which donā€™t include the two blessings Iā€™ve had in this timeline (the one I picked after my first run, and the one I switched two after my second.) One consequence of this is that the blessing Iā€™m currently using isnā€™t even revealed (see screenshot below).

I havenā€™t yet run a given timeline twice in a non-empowered state to see what happens, but if it can help, let me know and I will do it.

Iā€™ll use this occasion to mention a small suggestion: I think it would be great if revealed blessing were shared between characters. I donā€™t think it would be ā€œOPā€ since it is something one can easily check online, and I feel like it would add a sense of satisfaction to see a new blessing and think ā€œOh, I can get this stat? Neat! Iā€™m adding it to my pokĆ©dex!ā€.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day! :slight_smile:

The blessing you have currently equipped is the ā€œGrand Wind of Fortuneā€ which is the empowered version of ā€œWinds of Fortuneā€. I am assuming the lesser version of the blessing isnā€™t revealed because they most likely have unique tags.

I have to ask the team if this is intentional.

Right! I see, that would make sense. It does not address the other blessings being undiscovered, but it would make sense. Thank you for the quick answer!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.