Bleedy Bug Build

I’ve been running a Frostbite Swarmblade but dropped an LP2 Taste of Blood tonight that may me think about trying a bleed version. Was wondering if anyone had tried something like that before? I mocked up a quick build below. The gear listed is just things to think about in terms of scaling bleed damage. Druid, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.9.0d) - Last Epoch Build Planner

I have been trying to build a bleed-based beastmaster with some similar ideas. I am currently lvl 93 and its working out reasonably well. I’ve killed empowered lagon, the three fire shamans, and void rahyeh now without much difficulty. My top priority is tankiness. I play hardcore and just enjoy being able to stand and swing away. check it out:

i got my 1LP flayers pride my first try, un-empowered monolith. thats what got me thinking to build around bleed. I think Undisputed is the more impressive bleed-themed axe, at least for my melee-based tank build.

I am not entirely sure if I would want bleeding heart; it doesn’t seem to directly buff our bleeds at all. Is it the only way of getting life leech for our bleed damage?

Bleeding heart only stacks a bleed on you when you manually cast a spell so it’s not bad. Any form of flat leach would work though, so maybe Woven Flesh? But chest slot has way better options

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.