BLEED WARLOCK - Build & Leveling Guide - Easy, safe, and simple to level!

BLEED WARLOCK - Build & Leveling Guide

“More”lock Ailment and Bleed Warlock | Cycle 1.0

Hello! Mox On Hit here, sharing my build for my Bleed Warlock!

This Build is a fatnastic STARTER BUILD for any Warlock, that can progress to my version of a Bleed Warlock, or into any Warlock Build you want to try. It takes you right up to level 55 at the end of the Campaign, and has a seemless transition into the rest of my follow-up Build Videos to take you to 100 and up to 600+ Corruption.

This build is fantastic too, because the only build that it requiers a Mad Alchemist's Ladel, and even then it still functions very well without one! The Life Version of the build, also offers easy progression with crafting on rare & exalted gear that you find as you play.

Thank you so much for coming by, let me know if you have any questions! Feel free to add me on your favorite platforms for more updates on future content and builds!

VIDEOS

PART I - BUILD SHOWCASE & OVERVIEW
Last Epoch | BLEED WARLOCK | 8 Curses, 21 Ailments, Low Life Ward! [Build Guide] - PART 1!

PART II - BUILD DEEP DIVE
Last Epoch | BLEED WARLOCK | 8 Curses, 23 Ailments, Low Life Ward! [Build Guide] PART 2!

PART III - LEVELING GUIDE
Last Epoch | WARLOCK LEVELING GUIDE | Easy! Quick! Beginner Friendly! Fun! [Build Guide] PART 3!

LEVELING

LE Tools Leveling Guide [LINK]
Leveling Guide above has "recorded" points showing you what nodes to take at what level!
----- PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK ABOVE WHILE READING GUIDE BELOW! -----

Levels 1-16 -- [CLICK TO EXPAND]

PASSIVES
This will be our standard leveling tree for Acolyte with 20 points, split between (8) Forbidden Knowledge, (8) Stolen Vitality, and (4) Blood Aura.

SKILLS
As we unlock points in our tree and through levels, we will eventually focus on our first 4 skills as: Rip Blood, Wandering Spirits, Summon Skeleton, Summon Bone Golemand Bone Curse. These will carry you to level 16, where you will select your Class Specialization and begin your journey of being a Warlock!

SPECIALIZATION
Our first Specialization will be Rip Blood with five points going in to (5) Splatter soley for the benefit of procing our Bone Curse as often as possible in an AoE.

Our next Specialization is Bone Curse with a goal of getting five points into (5) Defile Defenses as soon as possible for Armour Shred.

Levels 16-35 -- [CLICK TO EXPAND]

PASSIVES
From here we begin to place points in Warlock with the #1 goal being mana sustain. We do this through five points in (5) Soul Stealer, five in (5) Occultist's Mind, and the moving back over to Lich for five in (5) Apocrypha. The purpose for rushing these nodes first it to get our mana regeneration online as fast as possible to sustain all of our Fissures.

From here we want to look to unlock five (5) points for two of the Overloads - Bleed, Damned, and eventually Witchfire for clear. Follow the link above for the complete recorded progression.

SKILLS
As soon as we unlock Warlock, we change around several skills: Rip Blood, Wandering Spirits, Summon Skeletonare all removed in place of Chthonic Fissure, Spirit Plague, and Transplant, with Summon Bone Golem & Bone Curse staying.

We use our standard rotation now from this point on casting Spirit Plague, Bone Curse & Chthonic Fissure as often as we have mana and see packs on screen. We use Summon Bone Golem, and Transplant as utility strictly for defense and mobility.

SPECIALIZATION
Our first Specialization Rip Blood will be respeced into Chthonic Fissure with five points going into (5) Stygian Currents as fast as possible for frequency of spirits. This is designed to trigger as many "on-hit" effect for Bone Curse & Spirit Plage to stack damage, and eventually bleeds, as often as possible. After this follow the standard recorded tree linked above.

Our next Specialization is also removing Bone Curse in place of Chaos Bolts following the five points into the Warlock tree. We rush immediately for putting points in (1) Devour the Damned and (1) Cursed Bloodas soon as possible for a massive sustain and then eventually unlocking passive Rip Blood and Bone Curse. After this follow the standard recorded tree linked above.

The third Specialziation will be Spirit Plague with the goal of rushing for three points in (3) Putrid Recovery, and five in (5) Laceration for defensive sustain and massive DoT ailment stacks. With this skill, and Chaos Bolts your sustain will leave you with well over 600-800+ ward on most bosses, and make it so you can AFK most late game bosses like Lagon. After this follow the standard recorded tree linked above.

Levels 35-50 -- [CLICK TO EXPAND]

PASSIVES
From here follow the standard recorded passive tree progression linked above. We focus on getting points into Warlock as fast as possible for Bleed, Damned, and Witchfire scaling and for focusing on unlocking Profane Veil at level 50. Follow the link above for the recorded passive tree.

SKILLS
We continue with the same five skills on our bar we had before of Chthonic Fissure, Spirit Plague, Bone Glome, Chaos Bolts, and Transplant. We keep this the same until level 50 where we will add Profane Veil.

SPECIALIZATION
Our fourth Specialization is back to Bone Curse rushing to five points back into (5) Defile Defenses as soon as possible for Armour Shred. From here add points to gain Marked for Death with (1) Sigil of Mortality and then following the rest of the recorded tree linked above.

Levels 50+ -- [CLICK TO EXPAND]

PASSIVES
From here follow the standard recorded passive tree progression linked above. Past level 55, I would recommend going to the end-game version of my build here. The videos linked above with PART I and PART II give a good breakdown of the transition needed from the standard life tree to low-life.

SKILLS
We continue with the same five skills on our bar we had before of Chthonic Fissure, Spirit Plague, Bone Glome, Chaos Bolts, and Transplant except... we drop Summon Bone Glome for Profane Veil.
SPECIALIZATION
Our last Specialization is for Profane Veil rushing to five points back into (5) Scorn for increased damage. From here following the rest of the recorded tree linked above.

Your build is now done! I would recommend from here following the links below for various build variations of life & low-life with a link for an Ideal Gear Setup to give you some ideas for max gear options to look for. Otherwise this build will transition into any Warlock build you have in mind!

LE Tools Leveling Guide [LINK]
LE Tools Life Guide [LINK]
LE Tools Low-Life Guide [LINK]
LE Tools Ideal Gear List [LINK]

I want to say thank you for taking the time to take a look! I hope that this has helped give you a new idea or two on Warlock, or even helped you with finding a quicker/safer way to start out as a Warlock! I hope to see you around here more. Feel free to ask any questions below, and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

-- Mox On Hit ... ... and off-meta!

Mox On Hit - YouTube
Mox On Hit - Twitch.tv
Mox On Hit - Reddit
Mox On Hit - Instagram

1 Like

I think it’d be really swell if people shared their build guides without using it as a backdoor into advertising their startup YouTube channel.

I see nothing wrong, he does not trick you to click the links. The thread is helpful and full of content.

Thank you for the guide @frisbeeicarus23 , i hope that someone will make a good use of it.

1 Like

Happy to help! Hope you enjoy it, and hope it saves you some time leveling a Warlock later!

Sorry you feel this way and sorry if it bothered you. The entire build guide is available in text on this post, and on a LE Tools link though, with no need to click on any YouTube links.