Bleed Damage with Multishot and Puncture Question

So I’ve been doing a Bleed Bow Build on Marksman and noticed something. My bleed procs with Puncture are doing MUCH more damage than my Multishot bleed procs. My multishot has Giant Slayer allocated to apply more bleed to large/close targets. But the bleed damage is much less than Punctures even on the same number of bleed procs. Is bleed damage determined by the initial damage of the shot that applies the bleed proc? Because everywhere I look it tells me no, though if feels like the opposite.

Yes, the 80% less damage from Giant Slayer is inherited by the bleeds it procs.

Good to know thank you. One more question. If an attack crits and it applies a bleed proc, will the bleed do more damage from the increased damage of the critical stike?

No. Ailments have their own base damage but scale with any relevant inheritable modifiers from the skill that applies them. The in-game game guide explains this. The damage reduction from Giant Slayer is one example of this. If you had a more damage modifier (as long as it wasn’t specific to hits or a different damage element) that would be inherited as well.