Bladedancer skills questions

I m building a Channelled Flurry Lethal Mirage bladedancer, here are some questions:
1: While channelling flurry, does it consider still hits or just one hit?
2: In passive node Lethal Cadence, it is related to Q1 that if Channelled Flurry still counts as many hits then the third strike inc dmg will still applied to every third of the Flurry, so as any other third strike buffs, right?
3: Is Lethal Mirage consider as multi-hits skill or just one hit?
4: Will attack speed affects Lethal Mirage attacking rate?
5: any other relevants I did not mension but should to known?
Thank you!

Hello. Iā€™ve been playing rogue for a few weeks now so this should clear everything up for you. Flurry is a 1, 2 , 3 hit skill. Meaning just that - it hits three separate times, so in the case of Lethal Cadenceā€¦Flurry will hit for increased damage on hits third hit only. As for lethal mirage, I do not think attack speed affects it. There is a node in the skill tree (blur) that when speced into it appears to create the mirages up to 100% faster depending on how many mirages you have being created to attack. I hope this helps.

Another question of Lethal Mirage node Shocking Grasp: Pys Penetration of this tree converted to Lighining Penetration. All bleed and posion chance converted to Shock chance, in this case ā€œAllā€ means globelly or just in the LM skill tree?

Thank you, that does help for some questions I have.

In this case it would be globally. ex: your dagger is bleed chance on it. It would be converted to shock chance.

cool, that is nice

So then, remaining question:
3: Is Lethal Mirage consider as multi-hits skill or just one hit?

Lethal Mirage is considered multi-hits

Thanks alot!

1 Like

and If so, will Lethal Cadence third strike inc dmg applied to Lethal Mirage? or just applied to skills that states first second third stike?

I just tested this and yes Lethal Cadence works with lethal mirage.

cool, Thank you!

Channelled Flurry is counted as a single skill use for the duration of the channel but all of the hits are separate. This is why it doesnā€™t work particularly well with the life/mana on hit from Sapping Strikes but will give you life & mana on hit from the skillā€™s Second Wind & Sap Willpower nodes.

If you do one ā€œuseā€ of a non-channelled Flurry, it will do 3 hits (for effects that care about hits, such as ailment application) which are all counted as 1 skill use (for effects that care about ā€œskill useā€ such as Sapping Strikes).

The buff from Lethal Cadence will be applied to the entire channel, since that is one skill use.

One skill use will hit multiple things & each hit will apply any relevant ailments/debuffs/etc.

It didnā€™t last I checked.

wowļ¼Œso detail, great THANKs

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.