Blade Dancer - Shadow Cascade Build - 0.8.1c

I finished the campaign earlier today and just respec’d to this Shadow Cascade build from the shadow daggers variant. So far it’s feeling great so far just starting out in monoliths, even though my gear isn’t great. One rotation of synch strike and shadow cascade pops all minor mobs, and haven’t had any issues with single target dmg yet.

I suspect a lot of people will come here after tomorrow’s shadow daggers nerf. This is a pretty great build to transition into if you’re following Boardman21’s 1-75 leveling guide for bladedancer, which uses shadow daggers. You use the same skills here, you’ll just have to respec and relevel them.

EDIT: One thing i’d like to see though is a loot filter color breakdown/explanation for the loot filter you provided.

Hi Cloud9RC -
Thanks for checking out my build, I am glad that it’s working for you! :slightly_smiling_face:
As the 0.8.2 update comes out tomorrow im going to be making and streaming, a similar build for the new update. This version isn’t touched at all with the new update but I am planning to make something better. The build will also get a guide at some point and I will make sure to include a loot filter breakdown.
Thanks again for checking out my build I am glad you liked it :slight_smile:
-Sethery/ReformedDonut

1 Like

I’ve been looking for melee prefix on a chest piece and I never see it, is it possible?

Hi Pale_Rider,
It depends on which melee prefix you are looking for, if you are looking for, generally Increased Damage Type mods are for weapons, chest mods for rouge are usually + skill level and another skill modifying affix, such as resistance pen and crit chance with skills, or damage with shadows. Another good way to check what mods can roll on what is checking in the forge in game or on chest pieces you add to your build on Last Epoch Build Planner
Hope this helps! -Sethery/ReformedDonut

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.