Billing Phone is a required field

Hi there,

the game looked really interesting so I decided to buy in on the alpha.
However I stopped, due to the phone number being non-optional.
I would never share my phone number with any company whatsoever - you have my email if correspondence is required.

Is there, or will there be in the future a way to chime in on the fun without sharing phone numbers?

Best regards.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have updated the checkout page and you should now be able to make purchases without supplying a phone number.

Wow, that was fast, thank you!
However I still do have some troubles with purchasing:.
It says “Billing state / county” is a required field - only that doesn’t make sense for germany.
The UI reflects this, I have no input field for state.

In comparison, when selecting the US as country, picking a state becomes possible. (It makes sense here.) It is just left of ZIP-code here. (Can’t attach picture due to max. 1 for new users.)

I’m very sorry about that!

As you can likely tell, we’ve recently been making a lot of changes to our website - and while we’ve done our best to test those changes, we’re a small team and don’t have people from every country. I have kept that field, but it should now be optional.

If you’re still interested in making a purchase, could you please either post here afterwards or send me a Message (you can do this by clicking on my name next to my post) ? Since you’ve very kindly provided impromptu QA testing I’d like to offer you something in return.

Hi,
glad to be of help.
The purchasing process was successful now.

1 Like

Thank you for supporting us!

I’ve upgraded your purchase to the Ancient Centurion pack. This includes all of the contents of the Ancient Champion pack you paid for - but it includes a bit extra, too. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.