Better way to filter idols

Currently I spend a lot of time looking at idol drops because it is currently impossible to filter by roll values (because I only want idols with high rolls)

I think having a new advanced affix rule to filter by % of roll value (e.g. I only want 3 vitality humble idols so I would set it to 100% roll value) would make it easier to filter out idols that I don’t care about.

Either that or separate the current values into tiers so that players can use the current advanced affix rules to help filter out unwanted idols.

Yeah. IMO It would be even nicer if instead of %, we could set “higher or lower than X value” for idols filtering.
Think it would be kinda confusing if people were to set percentages in the filter system… not everyone is good or even like math XD

Specific numbers would make sense for single affix but it breaks down when you have multiple affixes.

E.g. On humble idols, Vitality prefix is from 1-3 but Chance to Bleed prefix is from 5-14%. If you put >=3 for vitality, but also want high rolls for chance to bleed, you would have to create a separate rule for chance to bleed.

Those would just be multiple conditions in the same rule, though. Kinda like what you can already add.
Currently, you can add a rule with a condition for T7 health and another condition for T5 crit chance, for example. But the rule is just one. And it would only show if both conditions are met.

1 Like