Better To Fill Stability Bar or Rush Mono Objective?

Howdy,
Not played in a while and not sure what the general strat is now to rush to empowered monos. Are people still rushing the objective, or is it better to randomly go around the map filling the bonus stability bar, or do both kind of work out same?
Also, not sure what general strat is for empowered monos, but I hope they are not bugged for me when I get there soon fingers crossed

Generally yes, but you also want to kill as many mobs as possible while breezing through the echo.

That really depends on your goal.
Even on the higher level normal monolith it can be decent to kill a few mobs already, since the best base types can already drop.

But especially in empowered it really depends on how strong your gear is and what your primary goals are.

If you are hunting for specific boss uniques, the objective rushing strategy doesn’t really change.
If you want generic gear upgrades clearing can definitely be more valueable, but you should never aim to clear the entire echo, because backtracking and running around is just not worth the time.

Right, this is more or less what I was thinking but a lot seems to have changed over past year or so.
Speaking of specific uniques, do you know the name of the website that shows you which unique drop from specific bosses/monos? The site also showed the weigh/luck chances for how much LP a unique can roll with, but cannot remember the name of it for life of me.
Cheers!

You are porbably talking about Dammitt’s Last Epoch Item Database
There is also Tunk’s https://lastepoch.tunklab.com/

While there is a value that you can use for compare the chances for uniques with other uniques, nobody knows the exact formula or chances.

Also this might be because of your phrasing, but it sounds like you think that certain uniques can have more LP than other.
All uniques can have 0-4 LP, it is just the chance to roll higher values is different for each.

Dont kill, only rush. The best gear is coming from the echo rewards. Until you’re pushing like, very very high corruption (500/600/700+), there’s very little reason to push for bonus stability, you’ll get stability faster by rushing through echo’s than staying in them.

Oh yes, I know. And ya my bad. I know certain uniques are much harder to roll with LP, iirc? Or harder to get LP4.
Ty for links!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.