Better Equipment/item visibility in inventory and stash regarding quality of them (better QoL)

I don’t remember when, but it was easier to see the quality of items in one glance into inventory or stash before a certain update, after a long break and coming back, it is hard to see whether the items are common, magic or rare, etc when looking through inventory and stash.
Can they be better highlighted, so that it is more visible, without having the mouse over each of them or look at them too hard.

2 Likes

I’d like to second this, especially with the Legendaries, they are very close in color to the Uniques when just looking at the outline. Im terrified im going to toss mine on accident.

2 Likes

+1
Almost every time, I sell or toss things, I be looking at it like one by one, it is exhausting af.

Maybe this feedback has already been requested in another thread, but ideally, I would like to see the same color somewhere on the items as the set item filter displayed.

1 Like

That is ideal indeed, I did think of it before, but it went away from my mind.
Like when we be look at equips after a run, rather than looking at each of them and their affixes one by one, it be better if it had same colour as indicated through loot filter.
Like your suggestion of having a coloured dot is gonna help a lot.

In case of similar posts, I did try searching, didn’t find any that explicitly highlighting the problem I mentioned, maybe I didn’t look enough.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.