Beta Trailer & Release Date Announcement

hey, I have purchased the right one,50$ support package, ,but I can not download the game,please check it。

U should get an email with a link for download.

sorry ,I didn’t receive the mail,

I can’t see any hints to download, I can’t see any download button

I m also new here, can only tell how it was with me.
Maybe try here if this help you:
https://support.lastepochgame.com/article/56-installing-the-alpha-client

Edit:
When you click on your Profile there is a Download Link for the Launcher
→ My Account -->Dashboard

Hi there,

I’ve responded in your thread about this now. Apologies for the delay!

Question: If I want to buy the game, but I like Skullen more than Turtles, do I have to hold off buying until April 30th? Or can I buy now, and also get one of the beta pets when those come out?

The current packs do not include the Skullen. Beta will be available for the same price ($35), but the extras included will be different depending on if you buy a pack now or at Beta launch.

3 Likes

thank U

So new beta packs will not be available until beta launch right?

The two will be released at approximately the same time, yes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will there be any reset when online comes? Before release.

There will be wipes both at the start of beta and at release.

Though it’s worth noting that offline characters will never be brought online.

Hey got a question about beta, thinking of getting supporter pack but don’t know which one to go (Steam or Kickstarter variant), so back to my question (hopefully I’m not repeating someone else question):

1. I really like Skullen pet so I’m really going toward the Steam version but on the image in this post I see different versions of it so does that mean there will be different tiers of the supporter pack on steam if so does the price range will be similar as it’s now for supporter packs on the website?

2. Cosmetic points will be available on the steam beta pack as well or it’s exclusive for website packs

Just trying to figure out which pack will give me more stuff I like just don’t want to wait for steam version to later regret not getting the supporter pack from the website.

On another note - I really looking forward t this game, story, lore and mechanics as its trigger my interest

Hi there @SaiZaro!

So let me try to clarify a few things;

• The KickStarter series of supporter packs are no longer available. We made a commitment at the time that these would be exclusive, and our KickStarter campaign was a year ago.
  • When we launch our beta we’ll be replacing all our current packs with a new series. There will indeed be different tiers available - though probably not quite as many. We’re still weighing up various options when it comes to the best way of doing this on Steam.
  • Cosmetic Points will be in our next series of supporter packs, regardless of whether you buy them. We want people to make their purchases wherever they would prefer to do so, thus we won’t be changing the contents of packs for different stores.

Thank you for your interest in Last Epoch! We’re super excited about our upcoming beta. :smiley:

1 Like

I cant wait to play this game at the end of the month. I LOVED Diablo2 but super hard in hell for non Sorc or spending days playing. Im casual but hope this game is a bit faster pace than Diablo grind. Cant wait for Beta!!!

2 Likes

I’m super-pumped for the growth of this game! Congrats on hitting this significant milestone!

1 Like

Looks so fun! Can’t wait to play with friends. Is MP expected to be implemented anytime soon?

1 Like

Do we know the exact time beta will roll out?

2 Likes

Yes, we want to know :sunglasses: