Beta player missing Golden Guppy

Hi I am beta player from 2021 why we didn’t get “Golden Guppy” the Baby Chronowyrm? I also bought ultimate edition upgrade, but I was late for preorder ( 17:45… ). Is this a bug or what?

Yes same here I watched AARPG the other day saying that as long as you have the game before 21 Feb everyone would get the “Golden Guppy” what give 11th Hour games

Same. I bought game key on fanatical on 14th but activated it today (like 40m before release) so it should count as pre-order. yet I have no bonus

me too I have the game a month before the release and I get nothing

Beta player here, bought the standard version of the game back in January of 2022. Enjoyed the game for a while, then took a long break, pretty much until yesterday (I did log occasionally tho once in a while). Yesterday, however, decided to upgrade to Ultimate Edition (which I happened to do several hours into the actual release). Finally was able to log into Online mode today, found both Golden Guppy and Traveler’s Backpack under the cosmetics tab, alongside all the other things included into Ultimate Edition, of course. Though no Autumnal Wrap back-slot item yet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.