Beta April 2019?

Hi, I was just wondering if you guys are making the progress that you had planned on and if the initial beta will still be happening next month? I was debating buying the supporter pack for the alpha, but I was super busy. Since I will have the free time now, I’m planning on buying a supporter pack, but if the beta is still on track I will most likely get that supporter pack as I don’t have too much to spend at the moment. Any update would be appreciated. I look forward to trying Last Epoch.

Thanks

We anticipate the game entering beta in the second half of April.

1 Like

Sounds great! Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries!

Thank you for being interested in Last Epoch. :heart:

2 Likes

Tha’ts pretty great to hear. I was worried about possible delays:)

1 Like

My Questions is how one would enter the Closed Beta I’m A Ancient Traveler Supporter but I cant remember seeing anything about if that grants access to the closed Beta or not

Edit: I just relooked at the Supporter Info Would I be able to upgrade to the 35$ Supporter from mine with the Dollar amount Difference or would I need to Purchase at the 35$ Amount

We can indeed arrange an upgrade, however this would be a manual process.

https://support.lastepochgame.com/article/59-upgrading-supporter-packs

It seems pretty polished now, so I can’t wait to see what the beta brings.

2 Likes

Same. I’ve been watching some gameplay on Youtube and I can’t wait to try the game out. Last Epoch really could be the better version of D2 that I’ve been looking for since D3 didn’t fill that void lol.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.