- Likely fixed a bug that caused players to be unable to enter the Boss Room of Dungeons.
- We have spent many hours confirming this fix so we’re pretty confident it’s resolved but aren’t totally certain since the bug didn’t happen 100% of the time. Please let us know if this bug still happens for you after updating.
- Fixed a bug where you could enter a Dungeon without consuming a key in some situations.
Monolith of Fate
- Fixed a bug where echoes could fail to spawn enemies, including bosses or quest objectives, if Ring of Shields was active while loading the echo.
- Emperor of Corpses’ Soul Bomb now deals less damage the further you are from the center of the ability.
- Fixed a bug where monolith modifiers could be duplicated. If a timeline had an impossibly high number of mods, those duplicated mods will be removed the next time you enter an echo in that timeline.
- Fixed a bug where using traversal skills while you had certain other skills on your bar (including Summon Skeletal Mage) caused a stutter to build up with each use, resulting in a game freeze after enough uses.
Thank you all for continuing to report bugs and engage in the community. As you’ve probably heard, we’re gearing up for our next content release on May 25th, so we’re shifting focus towards finishing that update.
We are still working on bug fixes in the background as well, but they’re likely to be included in the 0.9.1 content update rather than a hotfix to 0.9. But, we can still make hotfixes if necessary.
One bug we’ve recently become aware of is if you delete an Offline Character Found character and then load or make another character, progress will not be saved. If you restart the game after deleting the Offline Character Found character saving will work properly. We’re working on a solution for this.