Beta 0.9g2 Patch Notes

I am having the same issues. She’s not dropping any uniques. Did t3 and t4 10 times each and not 1 unique dropped. Pretty sad…

Can you fix the stash tab issue in next patch? I’ve lost 3 tabs of loots and would love to see them back

why do you have to act like a 13-year-old hormonal kid? We are in beta and they have acknowledged most of the issues you mentioned. I play mostly melee and they’re fun… You need to relax, grow up, and understand that we are on beta were real adults are working.

1 Like

OFFLINE rollback still occurs. I played 1hr yesterday and reached level 8. When I try to play the game today, I’m at level 1 again. Why is this happening offline? and how such a game breaking bug like this exists?

Gamers can usually expect some type of bug from a Beta version.
Spell animations that don’t work, inaccurate tooltips, spells that can do zero damage, a character that gets stuck and stuff like that.

On the other hand if I lose exp or items in my stash (or items that are not recovered by rollbacks) the meaning of the Beta is compromised, which mainly consists into “trying an incomplete and imperfect game” (it’s a beta) and reporting bugs.
Obviously you have to be polite when reporting a problem but I also understand the frustration of some players.

Nobody said to me before buy this game :“Be carefull that if you have rollbacks and you lose levels and items we cannot let you recover them”.
I would write this information in a clearer way and I would also put it in the shop, because if I have to lose 10 hours or 20 hours or a week of gameplay and no one can give them back to me…why should I continue playing and testing the game?

You shouldn’t continue playing I mean, can you imagine losing items in a beta? Omg, I don’t know how did you survive that. I think that you should take some time to recover from this catastrophe that you just went through, maybe take a trip, clear your mind, hug your loved ones and definitely, try a different game. You are clearly not the type of “gamer” this community wants but I would suggest games like rust, you should be able to find a lot of professional “gamers” like you there, also, don’t forget to spam on reddit please, I mean, the world needs to read your opinion on everything.

Wut? Why? I like this game, have a lot of potential. There are just a lot of issues,
until they are fixed you can play without too many expectations.

I stopped reading after that “OMG”. Excuse me.

I don’t want people like you who arrogantly think they know what other people are like without knowing them.

Thanks, I stopped reading here too. I don’t need advice, I didn’t ask for any. If I need advice on other video game alternatives, there’s Google.

I am not a person that spends money and “takes what he buys as it is and shut up without complaining”.
If there is a problem it must be pointed out.
Every time with respect and without offending anyone.

The game is not free to play and I bought two copies.
My wife said: “It doesn’t make sense for me to play it because there is an high risk that I will lose everything, with no possibility of recovery any items”.
And She’s right.
This issue has never been said clearly from the beginning, they talking about just “bugs” but not specifically of this problem.

As I said: this is a Beta, we are here mainly to test the game and report problems, hoping they will be fixed as soon as possible. No one is saying that problems should be solved immediately, I’m fine if I waiting six months.
Do I look rude to you? Do I look offensive to you? I think you need to reevaluate mankind.

Have a nice day, you need it :smile:

EDIT: Usually I don’t like any “back-and-forth” so…I hope that with my “Have a nice day”
you understand that I won’t read your possible answers, for me it’s not worth it.

3 Likes

There’s a report/flag button underneath every post. Make use of it if you think a post/user infringes the forum rules.

There is a huge difference between pointing out issues, which is what most people are doing by the way, in a normal way, using the proper channels, AND acting like a teenager on a forum and being rude to the developers. You added cursed words and insults, all of that because you “lost” some pixels on a beta video game.

Don’t try to act like a grown-up now, your first post is still there and it shows that you clearly have some issues.

First of all, you seem to be confusing @Talos_Bane with another user, probably the one you first replied to.

Secondly, you’re accusing another person of using curse words and insults (which they didn’t), criticize them for that behaviour and in the very next sentence you insult them. In fact, you did from the very first post in this topic. Don’t you think that’s somewhat contradictory?

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry, I did confuse him. My bad, I didn’t like the first guy’s attitude so I wanted to annoy him a little bit.

Regarding losing items in beta, you should learn from this, it is something that can always happen, if you take the chance of buying a product that has not been released yet, you have to be patient about it and expect the worst. You are basically supporting the development of the product, not buying a finished game.