Beta 0.9f2 Patch Notes (Server)

This is a server-only patch. To connect to the new server version, start a new session by returning to the Login screen or restarting your game. You don’t need to download any update.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an edge case that could cause short-term progress rollbacks when connecting to another server. We’re still working on additional fixes.
  • Fixed a bug where runes and glyphs consumed by a player could be taken from another player on the same server in some situations.
    • After performing a craft, the modifier and support item slots are automatically refilled. However, the items placed in these slots were always taken from a specific player (usually the first one to join the server), rather than the player who made the craft.

Notes

As said above, we are still investigating reports of data rollbacks. These happen rarely, but we have identified a few particular causes and are actively fixing them.

We are also working on a more substantial group of gameplay bug fixes that will be released early next week, likely with some general polish as well. Since some of these fixes touch core gameplay features, we want to spend extra time to ensure we do not introduce any new bugs.

One of the fixes in testing is to resolve rubberbanding during movement skill usage and when using Temporal Shift in the Temporal Sanctum. There is also a partial fix for memory consumption increasing during long game sessions.

We’re also monitoring server stability and connection reliability. We know that some regions are experiencing more trouble than others and we apologize for this. When issues arise we typically make changes outside of announced patches like this.

13 Likes

Does this include non-empty stash categories disappearing when editing other categories? It’s not quite a data “rollback” but it is still data loss and felt pretty bad when it happened

1 Like

As I understand, losing stash tabs may be a visual bug and logging out/in will show your “deleted” tabs again, if you remove a childless-category (indexing bug)? Is this what you are describing?

@Hackaloken Is there a specific existing forum thread or discord channel thread link you can provide, so people can reply to that and continue providing details around data loss or rollbacks they may have encountered?

1 Like

I think this is what’s happened, but I haven’t been able to get them back. Tried creating new ones, logging in/out, different chars, etc. Not sure if it’s relevant but sometimes categories also bug and they can’t be edited.

Have you tried looking in the bug forum? If its anywhere, it’ll be there. Probably with a ridiculous number of new threads about it because people very rarely search and post in existing threads.

Of course (and as always, good advice). However, I didn’t find a common single post, just a handfui of scattered singular reports of similar symptoms, some of which may already be in a better state… which is why I was hoping there would be a more universal receptacle for those. Also several varied responses to earlier main patch note threads with people reporting intermittent instability… again, nothing central.

2 Likes

Thank you for at least looking…

Thank you for your hard work!

There are many bugs yet, but I and my friends really enjoy multiplayer mode! :heart_eyes:

This bug hit me hard. Lost like 30 levels yesterday :frowning:
But still love this game :smiley:

I have identified the issue and am working on a fix plus a way to fix the stashes that have fallen victim to this problem. From what I can tell so far, if it’s all the same issue that I can reliably reproduce, the stash tabs are just not being displayed properly and the items should still be there. I’m hoping to have an update next week.

9 Likes

Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

Did this fix the stuck on “connecting” when logging in a character?

Thank you!!!