Lost progression, what happened?!

I logged in this morning and noticed I lost all my items and mono progression from last night. What happened?
Was this an accident, or was it scheduled?
I found zero info on the forum, but I know devs are hectic about communication and post on various platforms. Do we have any info?

I have the same issue. Lost a significant amount of progress from yesterday. They did a Server Side Patch yesterday and to me it seems that this might be the cause of the problem or related to it.

The same thing happend to me when i logged in this morning.

Hey folks, Steve posted this on Discord earlier

Update: We wanted to update players on an issue that happened around 3am CST. We got confirmation from our server host that there was a critical hardware failure in the Frankfurt region that caused a number of rollbacks and data loss. We do apologize for the headache, and are working with the provider to ensure that the problem can be resolved and prevented in the future.

Source: Discord

1 Like

Thank you!
Would have been nice if devs posted on their own forum as well.

2 Likes

i just lost hours of progress just now was lvl 56ish and now lvl 45 and lost a bunch of gear i crafted to great… this really shouldn’t be happening all excitement has gone and hours wasted.

Umm the game is in beta still. You should be expecting things like this.

Thanks for stating the obvious.

But others value their time you might not but others have lifes and have a small time frame to play.

2 Likes

You are not getting it. The game has not been fully released yet. The fact your in the game does not mean you wont have issues like this. They stated last week or so they are working on their multiplayer platforms.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.