Beta 0.9.2f Patch Notes

Darn… still not including a hotfix for the temporal sanctum block… oh well, another week without legendaries then :frowning: And I have 2 4LP items waiting for me >.<

2 Likes

Please add font sizing / bigger text. It would not only help visually impaired players, but it would also make the game go from Not playable, to playable on Steam deck. 2 flies in 1 swing.

did you also improve the travel time through portals in the Monolith?
They feel instant now and go super smooth and fast…

Also I have the impression that overall the ability to switch zones and click doors and gates has been improves recently.

Unfortunately no. The bug is stil there which is very bad. I don’t know how long should we with that Unity start-up bug wait for the fix. You devs don’t seem even work on it. What a shame rly

Not sure what changed but Sanctum is working for me now (offline).

Since you mentioned this, I tested it and it’s working for me too.

I think one of the changes the hotfix made somehow also fixed this issue?

I don’t know what part you’ve fixed, but health on minion death stacking is not fixed

And now you are at a dead end and cannot go to the right (of your last arrow) because it needs 4 points. :slight_smile:

The node on the right is “fissure duration”.
It would not make sense to be able to take those without take the node that enables fissure in the first place.

1 Like
  • Progression blocker in Temporal Sanctum (offline)

so this has been an issue for over a month and is still in the game “being worked on” how is it that we got 1 patch that completely bricked Temporal Sanctum so you cant get legendary items, and that it’s still been present in 7 patches

I don’t know if this bug is the same one that prevents the scorpions from spawning when their shrine appears near your entry point on the map, but this is still happening in case you thought it was fixed with the Rune Prisms.