Beta 0.9.1d Patch Notes

Thanks! Great news.

I hope this allays the continued fears that many complain about that there isn’t anything being done about a lot of performance issues. Some (most?) of use knew that there was work being done like this but making the statement hopefully helps those who apparently didn’t.

EDIT: I did just log in though and it’s still showing 0.9.1c, both on the login page and when the game opens up. Is that just an oversight updating the version number or is the 0.9.1d not yet there?

Thanks!

1 Like

glad to see someone else also pinged him immediately lol

2 Likes

So, has the update been applied or not? Still showing 0.9.1c for me. Thanks.

If you’re not seeing the update in Steam, please restart your Steam client. Thanks!

1 Like

I couldn’t see the update either though Steam does a 6pm GMT ‘server refresh’ and the update is available for me now!

1 Like

Thank you for updates team.
Reminder: please, do something with Abomination AI/Pathing. Its terrible and in bad state for so many time. Recent change in his range doesnt make difference when he just sliding/circling around enemies. Its AI need to be impoved so hard.

2 Likes

That’s the only thing that makes me avoid playing abomination and archmage build, even though I like them a lot

Are you close to fixing towns?

Ooooh!!! Shiny!

Can I just say, this is a pretty awesome visual upgrade. Even better in action.

Spoiler

Ah, yeah it’s fair to point out that I didn’t mention Towns.

We are still working on the technical details and making progress, but there’s no estimate I can give yet. We’re planning to re-launch them before our next major patch.

4 Likes

The new Soul Warders look amazing.

great patch now i cant log in

Try verifying the files via Steam.

1 Like

After the patch 0.9.1D im facing a lot of lost connection issues… Like i never had before or like 1 in lot of hours!! It’s frustrating, expecially when you’ve to to do again a lot of distance…

Please fix the bug on werebear’s swipe ability for the node “Umjol’s Guidance”. For me it is stuck on 4/5 skill points and no matter what I do, it doesn’t let me skill the last point for 5/5 and full lightning damage.

I’d recommend verifying the game files to make sure the patch applied correctly.

It seems, that Warriors entrance still doesnt work, in fury leap tree.

Can I ask if this will also fix using Spirit Thorn hits to proc Storm Totems via the relic Stormcarved Testament? There is no way that the reported proc chance of 12% is being honoured - it is much less likely than that in my testing. Hoping this is the same cause and this will fix it?

I’m glad that ye remind people from time to time that ye are working on optimization of performance . People need it :)) We appreciate thees for it.