Beta 0.9.1b Patch Notes

Was curious about this as well. Only the first confirmation took effect from when I tried it.

Welcome to the LE experience

Im sure it has been reported, but I have a bad bug after being kicked out after 10 mins. When I relogged, everything was desynched. I threw imaginary fireballs, my warp did not warp, and I threw a meteor that apparently got stuck in space.

Happens both with open areas (not attacking, just running) and when engaged in combat. Mostly in Echos. I haven’t noticed it in campaign, but I have only played the 1st chapter and wasn’t paying attention as it was on day of patch launch.

This patch was such a mess – I mean, more than the usual patch clusterfucks we’ve grown accustomed to.
EHG should cut the CT salaries or just straight up fire them.
Oh, wait…

So you aren’t working on fixing the issue causing disconnect when not moving the character for a few minutes? This is a major bug that is causing me and many other people to just give up playing this game until it’s fixed.

They are. The Game Director confirmed on reddit (and again on discord by others) a few days ago that they all agree its a problem and are working out a better way to implement it… Obviously we dont know why they need it (and its not really our concern), but they are working on a less rage causing alternative.

In the meanwhile, the numlock trick seems to work to prevent getting kicked.

Just arrived to Lagon’s Isle, none of my buttons work at all. I did ring a round the rosey for 2 mins till the boat took me back to the previous town. Went back to the Isle, still, no buttons working.

This should probably go in Bug Reports.

2 Likes

Right, I will post there.

2 Likes

Let’s be honest the launch of 0.9.1 was a fiasco. At least 50% of the advertised featgures are stil not in game by now - no towns, no linking items in chat , also awful 10 min timer, lots of new bugs… I’m all for EHG but this is not acceptable level even for beta I’m sorry

3 Likes