Beta 0.8c Patch Notes

oooohhhh ballista bow hype :slight_smile: thanks guys great work as always <3

Awesome, finally!

That’s my main thing i like to do, building around uniques and i was so sad, that some uniques weren’t obtainable.

Let’s GO!

3 Likes

Special Thanks Guys. WOOP WOOP Balista Bow farming Time!

As always quick to fix problems and continue to improve visuals! Love this game, its my current #1 arpg recommended to my community, keep up the great work!

Any chance you are going to fix mourningstar boots to work with bow attacks? Or are they suppose to not add damage to bows like it does other weapons and spells?

I’m checking the back end and it is set up to work with bow attacks already.

well it doesn’t work in game. my damage doesn’t change when I equip them. I have a video showing it in bug forum but can make a better video showing how it changes flurry’s damage with a sword and not when using a bow if needed?

Actually, I just found the bug, it’s not working for throwing either. Fixed for next patch.

5 Likes

thank you very much. Appreciate the response.

Yes great let’s download it

That didn’t take long. lol

Was hoping to try it out this weekend. Ah shucks. :wink:

Bought the game on Steam, Registered on your site, but still won’t let me into the game. Writes that I do not have a license, error le24. How to link steam version?

Sorry about that! Could you please contact support so we can look into this? We prefer not to discuss account or purchase related issues in public in case there’s any sensitive information involved.

Thanks!

Same issue here. Just contacted support. Guess I won’t be able to game tonight.

Yeah, same issue. LE-24 error license not found. New player who bought the game on Steam during 0.8 when no account was required.

Made new account, cant login to game anymore because no license, apparently. Already made a support ticket about it.

Thank you

Would be appreciated if this could be turned off completely as an option, I have voices on 0 volume to avoid them saying it, still have PTSD from Grim Dawn having skills on autocast with the character saying ‘I CANT DO THAT YET’ every 8 seconds and leaving the voices on for some reason

There is an option for this under sound. It’s the last checkbox.

That feeling when you hear your Rogue saying “Too easy” and you die a sec after that…

2 Likes

:smiley: thanks for the new patch :smiley: