Beta 0.8.5b Patch Notes

Bow Flurry was VERY painful to play after the patch. Hopefully this helps.

Thank you for the quick fixes. I’m kinda sad to see the nerf to Torkrefin’s Hunger. The damage numbers were absolutely hilarious. :grin:

So happy to get the controller Monolith bug fixed as well as the key drop rates on Monolith Bosses.

All that looks very good!

Is this negative critical strike avoidance, or is it something else?

NOOOOOOOOO! :face_with_head_bandage:

Let’s gooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Character creation menu is always bugged on linux version.

2 Likes

New bleed dot animation looks very good.

1 Like

It’s a separate stat from critical strike avoidance. Reaching 100% critical strike avoidance, such as by wearing Woven Flesh, will still completely prevent receiving a critical strike even with Fiery Dragon Shoes.

1 Like

So it’s a flat added crit chance for the mobs on you which would be further modified by any % increased crit chance the mobs have (mono modifiers, etc).

Maybe something similar to the “Chance to Receive a Critical Strike” stat of Critical Vulnerability?

Yes, exactly the same.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I thought when I saw it.

1 Like

Looked like an interesting (but rather weak) Item before the patch.
Now it looks kinda useless lol!
Understandable that the bleed effect “bug” was fixed but Viscera looked gimmicky even before the patch.
But hopefully someone who has a build around this item can proof me wrong. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Before patch I got bleed ticks of a couple million, now it is in the range of 500k to 1m. This is per tick and not over its full duration. If I’d have used a “bleed pop” mechanic I’d have probably gotten 15-20m damage before the patch and now 3-5m. This can easily compete with the best bleed builds out there as far as I can tell.

1 Like

So it feels like the drop for the other keys hasn’t changed much. This isn’t just be my terrible rng though

1 Like

It’s really weird … some people have been dropping those like candy and I’ve gotten like 3 drops in 14 hours from mobs in empowered monos (2 temporal, 1 bastion). At least we can farm bosses for them now.

1 Like

Yeah I had a few keys in 7 1/2 hours in high corruption. Seems weird lol

I haven’t seen a single new Dungeon key drop from a Monolith boss since the patch dropped (have been playing a lot of Monoliths). I got a couple random drops killing mobs. I still think it is either bugged or they nerfed the drop rate (a lot).