Beta 0.8.4e Patch Notes

Also true for my Necromancer… 9 skeletons, 5 skeleton mages, 1 golem, 1 abomination, stetched across the top of the screen from side-to-side. It,s funny, but… very annoying.

It’s related to the addition of the squirrel icon. I think I know how to fix it.

4 Likes

Same, once I read in chat a while ago that she was supposed to be dropping uniques.

Yaay!

I was in game and I did four Dungeon runs, then I left and saw this! :cry:

2 Likes

This has now been fixed internally and we’re working on getting another hotfix out.

3 Likes

In the dungeon it stated that the unique item would drop with a matching exalted item. Is this a guarantee for it to happen every boss fight or is it a chance? I am asking because I just ran one with no matching exalted item. I was just wondering.

1 Like

with Roots of Vithrasil’s spirit thorns projectile bonus - I still get a big damage boost when snapshotting the boots but have just lost the extra projectiles. i guess the bonus damage in form is still working even when snapshotted or is it just a UI issue

Any chance your filter is hiding it?

Thank you!!

It should not. i have all exalted items shown. I’ll check again though. That is the only other thing i could thing that could cause it

Just checked again and there was none there. Good advice to look at it though

That’s unfortunate. Might want to make a bug post about it because every dungeon should be dropping one.

Ok thank you. How do I do that? I have not made a bug post before?

You can report it here - Bug Reports - Last Epoch Forums

The bug reporting guide can be found here - Bug Reporting Guide

Ok thank you for the information. I am running another dungeon just to see if it does it again.

1 Like

Great :D! This always bugs me, now just need to fix it for forge weapons summoned by warpath and help ranged vines target lagon.

Woah woah woah. Primal WHAT?! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Is anybody has any news with the select character’s UI bug on Linux ?

We’ve re-released 0.8.4e to fix minion icons not stacking. Currently it’s just available on Steam for Windows but it’ll be on other platforms as soon as possible.

Restart your client to apply the update. You might need to restart Steam as well for it to download.

1 Like