Beta 0.8.4b Patch Notes

This one scared me, but it still works while in other forms (werebear for instance) is this intended? or is it still bugged?

1 Like

It is, since it is restoring rage specifically. It’s just a way to create more synergies.

5 Likes

So Vale Spirits were the bad boys :slight_smile:

Nice to see some of those progress halting bugs fixed for the new players and those leveling new alts

Solid, the controller and crafting fixes are very much welcome and the only bug I’ve encountered left is the Upheaval sound situation. :+1:

2 Likes

We do have a potential fix for this as well but it wasn’t evaluated in time for this hotfix.

3 Likes

Welcomed changes.
Will test them out later tonight to see how it feels.

In the gaming industry among players there is a fine line between having everything instantly and easy, and spending every moment of your time grinding to craft and it turning out as a failed venture.

3 Likes

Sweet.

This explains a lot, I’d use it and my rage would be fine then sometimes I’d use it and have maybe 10 rage to spare. Thank you!

Yay! Discovered this and was using this and hoping it was intentional.

Forging cost still seems way to high. Having the entire item brick from a 14 cost feels just as bad as a 98% of old. No fixes for the Swarmblade nodes not working?

Are gear affixes for new skills coming before next major patch?

1 Like

only 8% ?? lol.

Yes, they’re planned. We didn’t have enough time to finalize them before the initial release and we’re focusing more on bug fixes.

There’s only so many hours in a day :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I see no problem with forging. In the entirety that I played the game previously I only ever had a single T21 item. Just today within about 3 hours of play I made 6 T21 items.

No changes to Umbral Blades Bladestorm and Sync Strike

it lives for a little while longer or is it intended?

Dev’s just wanted to say you’re too good to us, this game is great, you all are great, I can tell you really care about this game and I support you. That’s it, thanks for the patch! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It honestly feels pretty good now but a few hours of playing is not really enough time/data to make a final decision yet in its current form.

making T21 items isn’t an issue, making T21 items with the right affixes and on the needed base is an issue :D.

1 Like

Have you not thought of taking advantage of more timezones? If you put all your people on a big plane/boat/etc & move them west then as long as it moves fast enough, it’s always day time! Or go sufficiently far north to where it’s permanently day (during northern winter).