Beta 0.8.4b Patch Notes

Have you not thought of taking advantage of more timezones? If you put all your people on a big plane/boat/etc & move them west then as long as it moves fast enough, it’s always day time! Or go sufficiently far north to where it’s permanently day (during northern winter).

It’s not that intended. Sync Strike’s additional shadows dropping more Blades might be (since that’s a function of a node in Sync Strike) but being able to keep spawning more blades isn’t.

Come on he just has to press D to travel in time to an era that allowed slavery…

Wow, that escalated quickly, I wasn’t suggesting enslaving the devs, just being slightly more creating with what the time was based on your time zone. It also allows one to not let them have any food if you can keep the vehicle in a timezone where it’s never breakfast/lunch/dinner.

But it’s not slavery.

Thanks for the hard work devs! Loving the new patch, the new crafting system is so much better. Yes you can still get bricked by it but that’s the whole point, I feel like some people just want near perfect crafts everytime and then those same people will be the ones complaining the game is too easy and not challenging enough, get it…

Ever since this new crafting system my leveling and gearing experience has improved ten fold, I actually have to gear now instead of hitting up the gambler at early end-game and spamming it until I have about all I need, also when you get those lucky crafts it feels so good!

2 Likes

Agreed, I was able to play right before the patch and then some last night and I was able to forge some decent gear since all the forging potential didn’t just drain out the very first time I did it.

How does it work with Maul. In the Fury Leap tree it says , cooldown reduction on short leap when killing an enemy.

Maul is always a short leap. So i assume it always resets without exception when killing an enemy?