Beta 0.8.2 Patch Notes

It’s a massive patch so they likely ran out of time. They can’t tweak everything…

Wow it’s like a whole new game now! But everything looks well thought out! :+1:

Secret cow level confirmed! :shushing_face: :grin:

1 Like

Diablo has cows and Grim Dawn has camels – maybe we need our own signature animal!

Llamas? grin

1 Like

yeah we do!

Though I didn’t notice camels in GD.

What we need is

and maybe a møøse.

1 Like

Finally, someone gets where my forum name comes from.

1 Like

1 Like

I think you will have no problems during leveling. The spike between chapter 5/6 to Chapter 7/8 was too big. Before, there was almost no difference in difficulty after getting your mastery until chapter 7.

I’ve read in an article that Last Epoch was coming to Nvidia GeForce NOW in May.
Will this happen in this patch?

I heard it’s already available, but I may be wrong

Let’s hope so. Currently I feel the peaks after the Emperor and when reaching Lagon’s island, mainly

I’m happy. thanks! Overall , great patch.

This all looks amazing. So excited for this! ^^

If you strongly dslike mana regen, that’s up to you.

But many many people don’t give it enough credit, it makes playing builds alot smoother and even removes the need of mana generators for alot of builds.

But throwing out statements like this also doesn’t help… you actually portray mana regen way worse than it actually was.

3x min roll mana regen (3x 14% = 42%) would have been 14 mana regen with the old 10 base mana regen

From the Info we got you are right.

Also don’t forget Amulets do have Affix Strength Modifiers, so the mana regen will most likely be slightly higher on that slot.

As you said you even didn’t acount for the new passives, but we also have the new Sapphire Rings, which would be another up to 24% Mana Regen.

1 Like

Awesome patch !
Besides all the cool stuff they also re-arranged the passive-trees by the way. absolutely like it !

I hope the arena NPC is placed further away from the monolith reward chest.

1 Like

Eh, for classes like the Shaman mana regen is basically a requirement. Then again Shaman is pretty busted at the moment and needs a rework/buffs. The new mana regen bonuses are pretty exciting for Shaman because it’ll make most builds sustainable and stronger. Like making instant cast maelstrom sustainable into 20+ stacks.

Can’t wait !! :fire:

Finally!

Awesome changes overall, can’t wait