- Avarice now also grants 13% elemental resistance and no longer prevents health regen.
- Coral Aegis grants 30% to 43% lightning resistance (from 25% to 41%) and 300% to 430% chance to shock attackers (from 250% to 410%).
- Dreamthorn grants 35 melee void damage (from 25) and 35% void penetration (from 25%).
- Frozen Eyes of Formosus grant 80% to 140% increased minion cold damage (from 70% to 120%).
- Gaspar’s Acuity now also grants 35% to 45% lightning resistance.
- Gaspar’s Insight now also grants 35% to 45% cold resistance.
- Herkir’s Vessel grants 60% to 100% increased fire damage (from 30% to 60%).
- The Last Bear’s Fury grants 3% increased health regen per point of strength (from 2%).
- Mortality’s Grasp now grants 73 to 113 health (from 50 to 60).
- Murama’s Hilt grants 85% to 130% increased curse damage (from 80% to 95%).
- Transient Rest grants 35% physical, poison, and necrotic resistance (from 25%).
- The water orbs from Ucenui’s Sphere deal 50% more damage.
- Added lore text for the following uniques that were added in 0.8.1:
- Bhuldar’s Wrath
- Call of the Tundra
- Faith of the Frozen
- Gaspar’s Will
- Gaspar’s Acuity
- Gaspar’s Insight
- Herkir’s Vessel
- Horns of Uhkeiros
- Logi’s Hunger
- Reign of Winter
Monolith of Fate
- Fixed a bug which could prevent the Empowered versions of each timeline from being unlocked. This fix applies to both new and old characters.
- Return to the Empowerment Altar in the middle of the 3 level 90 timelines and click on it to unlock the Empowered Timelines.
- Fixed a bug where the chat window would not show new messages in some situations.
- Fixed a bug where the Forge button in the crafting window would become unusable in some situations.
- Fixed a bug where clicking Cancel while creating a new character with Hardcore enabled would cause the Hardcore tickbox to become inverted (i.e. a checkmark means it is disabled).
- Removed some false positives from the chat filter.