- Reduced Wave of Death’s base radius by 5% (reverting the increase from 0.7.8e).
- Mortal Pulse reduces damage by 50% (from 25%).
- Tachycardia increases wave frequency by 12% (from 20%).
- Cycle of Decay grants 20% more damage (from 25%) and can have 3 points allocated (from 4).
- Curdled Flesh grants 2% more damage per stack (from 3%), but is still capped at 60%.
- Carrion Breath grants 35% increased area (from 40%), and can have 4 points allocated (from 5).
- Increased Smite base damage by 11% to match its added damage scaling.
- Deals 13% more damage.
- Discharge now requires 3 points in Efficacious Application (from 5).
- Now states its added damage effectiveness in its tooltip.
- Added a node that restores mana when Tempest Strike fails to proc any sub-abilities (Lightning Bolt, Earth Spike, or Northern Winds).
- Increased damage by 15%.
- Tempest Form also grants 1 mana on Tempest Strike use per point.
- Sky Armour grants 20 armour per point (from 10).
Torch of the Pontifex
- Cremate duration reduced to 1.5 seconds (from 4 seconds).
- Doubled Cremate’s base damage and added damage effectiveness.
- The “of Symbiosis” Acolyte specific affix now grants 14% to 35% increased spell damage per Skeleton Mage. It previously gave +14 to 35 necrotic spell damage due to a mistake.
- Skullen Pyromancers
- Now deal 33% less damage with Fire Spray
- Are now considered level 33 enemies, rather than level 31 enemies. This will make their health slightly higher in the campaign, but scale less at endgame.
- Fixed a bug where Torch of the Pontifex’s Cremate effect appeared as a pink circle, and improved its visuals compared to before the bug.
- Added a visual effect for after the player is teleported during the Lagon fight.
- Improved the visuals for Thorn Shield (Ice Thorns node).
- Added vocal sounds that play when abilities are used for enemies in Chapter 2.
- Added a charge up sound for Sapphiral enemies.
- Adjusted sounds for many enemies early in the game.
- Adjusted sounds for elemental hits to fall off (become quieter) at a shorter distance.
- Added new sounds for Tempest Strike, including the base ability, Charged Stone, Northern Winds, Perfect Storm and Tempestuous.
- Added new sound effects for Bees.
- Added new sounds for Revenants.
- Added a looping fire sound for Flame Wraiths.
- Added sounds for Focus nodes that deal lightning damage.
- Added a new sound for Wave of Blood.
- Added a new sound for Necrotic Mortar.
- Added a new sound for Lightning Wave.
- Improved sounds for Spectral and Blood Golems (Bone Golem variants).
- Improved the performance of Tempest Strike.
- We have identified and resolved a prevalent crash affecting Windows users with AMD video cards. (Stack Trace: WriteParticleMeshIndices)
- We’d like to thank AMD for collaborating with us on this issue and the resources they provided us.
- Fixed a bug where the Character Introduction videos would fail to play on Linux. This meant the game got stuck on a black screen when creating a character, requiring a game restart.
- Fixed a bug that caused log files to be very large (d3d11: failed to lock buffer).
- Fixed a bug where freezing a Siege Golem would not always cancel its ballista attack.
- Fixed the Increased Shield Throw Critical Strike Chance affix granting more critical strike chance rather than increased critical strike chance.
- Fixed a bug where Drain Life’s poison conversion node did not give it the poison tag.
- Fixed Holy Aura’s Expedite node not granting Haste on hit.
- Fixed some icons in Reaper Form’s tree appearing as a blank image.
- Fixed a bug where the Increased Warpath Area stat from Idols only applied while using a shield.