- Improved chat stability, specifically cases where messages would not be received.
- Added a mitigation for save data corruption as we work on a full fix. Data is now additionally saved to a “_temp” file, so it can be manually replaced.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused the player to spawn into an incorrect location when entering a zone.
- Fixed a bug where Sigils of Hope still had a base duration of 12, rather than the stated 15.
- Fixed the “clear” option for modifier items in the crafting window not working.
- Fixed a bug where modifier items could be greyed out when applying shards.
- Fixed movement could become unresponsive if there were enemies targeting the player that could not reach them.
- Fixed a bug where the boss fight against Zerrick would not spawn grubs or change the music.
We continue to work on finding and resolving the causes of crashes and visual artifacts that the community has reported. These issues are time consuming to diagnose, because they do not happen consistently internally and require lots of iterations. Thanks for your patience!