Beta 0.7.7e Patch Notes

You make my day guys!! Thanks for the patch!!

I have no in-game sounds, and the map overlay and opacity sliders aren’t working for me - after patching.

Great job guys. Keep up the good work!!

Still a known issue (per Sarno’s post above) that they’re working on.

Looks good…for Windows users. Us Linux weirdos are still on 0.7.6c. Any progress on being able to patch Linux clients yet?

2 Likes

There haven’t been any updates since my post on the subject here;

I was finishing up a quest as the revert to Patch 0.7.7D was released - still on E Patch - the quest with Forgotten Knight to begin Mastery Class selection was unable to be turned (the "!"s were silver, and the portal didn’t open).

The Patch Notes mentioned failsafes on Quests - I wasn’t sure if this was due to that, or 0.7.7D being re-released - so I wanted to let you guys know here just in case that was a 0.7.7E bug.

I carried on playing on that patch for a while and can confirm that most of the quest dialogue boxes were empty and had no text. It seemed to break some of the quest chains and I couldn’t complete them.

What about Crash fix?

Updated but still on 0.7.7d…

They rolled 0.7.7e back to d as they broke all sound…

1 Like

Both love this patch notes cause of all the hard work added in! but also now with the CD changes Spriggan vine totem spam just became real gotta figure out numbers all over again for sustaining form. XD thanks for keeping the game interesting!

Great work! I am about to start my 7.7 adventures soon… :smiley:

How do i put the game back to 7.7D mine is still 7.7E with no sounds?

Hey everyone! We’ve corrected the issues with 0.7.7e and it is now being released. It’s currently live on Steam and will come to the standalone client as soon as possible.

There are several steps in our internal testing for new releases, and the game was working as expected during that process. However, a problem was introduced in the final version that was distributed to players, which was not caught. We will improve our internal processes to avoid this mistake in the future. Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

It sounds like you’re on standalone-- the fix for this will be out as soon as possible. Apologies for that!

Any quick way to insert affix stone into the Craft kit ?

playing on patch D for now, thanks for the update Sarno :slight_smile:

After the steam update my items and characters are gone, is there a solution for that?

I see you are still looking for crash. Nice. But most of all what would you do for losted character.

I lost my 2 higher character (level 66 and 79). At this point i won’t play at this game, you know the time we spent to rach this level…

Maybe i’m alone and i won’t spam your forum for week if nothing is done but i feel like if i’ll have to wait the realease in a few month to play again…