Beta 0.7.7b Patch Notes

Skills

• Drain Life’s Eternal Servitude node now allows 5 Wandering Spirits to remain active per point, and can have 3 points allocated (from 1).
    • The node previously did not have a cap, due to an oversight. Wandering Spirits is an instant cast skill, and so it can be cast while channeling Drain Life.
  • Drain Life’s Soul Bond node can have 2 points allocated (from 1).
  • Clarified that Lightning Blast cannot fork if you have taken Focal Blast on the relevant tooltips.

User Interface

• Improved how the minimap reveal distance lines up with the edge of the minimap.
  • Improved the color and edges of buff and debuff icons.
  • Reduced the space between paragraphs in tooltips.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where the entrance to the Ruined Coast for the Sapphire Tablet quest was blocked.
  • Fixed a cause of a large stutter while Holy Aura or Sigils of Hope is equipped.
  • Fixed a bug preventing cosmetic pets from showing in the cosmetics panel.
  • Fixed a bug that caused characters to not show up on the ladder.
  • Fixed some skills showing as having a skill tree when they haven’t been implemented yet.
  • Fixed a bug where Spirit Plague showed as being unlocked at 15 points into Acolyte. Defile is now shown, as intended.
  • Fixed a bug where the stats Forged Weapons (Sentinel minions) gained from your weapon was cumulative. The more weapons you summoned, the bigger than stats gained.
  • Fixed Ring of Shield’s Enduring Defense node not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Mana Strike tree changes intended for 0.7.7 were not included by mistake.
  • Fixed location notifications having artifacts in their backgrounds.
  • Fixed a few typos.
12 Likes

Already ? Damn thanks for being so quick

2 Likes

Good job on the quick response guys!:heart:

1 Like

Thanks so much for the faster corrections!

Where’s 0.7.7a?

1 Like

It’s the same as 7b

This is the sort of thing that gives me confidence in the future of this game. Right on guys

1 Like

Great patch! Absolutely love it! Really blown away this time! Keep up the good work!

One question: As far as I know flat damage does not get added to damage over time spells.
So does adaptive spell damage not apply to damage over time? If yes, then that´s a strong nerf as before inc % spell damage buffed things like wandering spirits, possess from hungering souls and so on.

1 Like

Flat spell added damage can still get added to spell damage over time.

нужна русская версия =)
:crazy_face:

1 Like

Now that skill is useless as well. Took me almost 10 min to kill Boss and one blue (hp regen) mob in Monolith 3 area. :frowning:

1 Like

With this quick patch fix I’ve been encountering freezing when I’m trying to add points to my specializations and or passive trees. Also had a crash in game coming out of bear form. Any idea what could be causing this? Before this quick patch fix 0.7.7 was working just fine.

Also forgot to mention, even in the crafting menu I’ve encountered freezing as well. This all started happening with patch 0.7.7b.

Are you using Entangling Roots? If so the issue will be fixed in our next patch. Otherwise, please make a post in the bug reports section with a screenshot of all your skill trees and passives. Thanks!

Yes, I am using Entangling Roots on my current build. Thanks for the quick response!